This solar outdoor floodlight is the best option in assisting with home security. It requires no complicated wiring into your homes mains which needs an electrician. It simply mounts on the side of your wall while your panel can be either fitted with a bracket to your roof or simply laid on top in direct sunlight. During the day your panel will absorb sunlight and charge the built in battery on your floodlight, then at night you can have your floodlight running with no electric consumption from your home.
Please note that this product does not come with a built in camera and is simply a solar induction floodlight, meaning that this floodlight can automatically sense when there is or is not enough ambient or direct sunlight and then switches itself on or off. (If set to AUTO mode)
Your remote will have the camera option on it but the button itself will not function as this model does NOT come with a camera built in.
- Daylight Control
- Comes with an infrared remote that takes 2x AAA Batteries (Not Included) allowing you to control your Floodlight with the following 3 functions:
- Has a timer setting to set the light to switch off after a certain amount of time - 3 hours, 5 hours or 8 hours.
- Has an Auto mode, meaning that if you set it to this mode the light will come on once the solar panel does not sense any more sunlight and switch off once it starts to sense light once again.
- Brightness options - choose to either dim or make your light brighter depending on your needs.
- Product casing is made with Die-Cast Aluminium
- Solar panel is NOT built in and has a 5 meter long cable allowing you to mount it In full view of the sun while letting you to set your floodlight at any desired angle without having to worry about whether it will charge or not.
- Dual usage - This light also has a leather handle/carrying strap on top of it so that it can be used as a portable light instead of having it just be a static mounted light.
- Product Power: 100W
- Solar Panel: 15W/5V Polycrystalline 350 x 290x18mm
- LED Light Source: SMD 2835 82PCS
- Product Material: Anti-oxidation die-cast aluminium + polycrystalline solar panel
- Colour Temp: 6000-6500K
- Operating Hours: 10-12 HOURS
- Operating Hours (Rainy/Cloudy Day): 5-8 HOURS
- Control Mode: Daylight control + Infrared remote control
- Installation Height: 4-6 Meters
- Light Body Size: 180 x 50 x 210mm
- Protection Level: IP67
What's in the box
1 x Afrisolar 100W LED Solar Floodlight
1 x 15W 5V Solar Panel with Bracket
1 x Remote Control (Takes 2x AAA Batteries, Not Included)
1 x Pack of Mounting bolts