Our good quality power inverters change DC power from a battery into conventional AC power that you can use to operate all kinds of devices such as electric lights, kitchen appliances, power tools, TVs, radios, computers, to name just a few. You just connect the inverter to a battery, and plug your AC devices into the inverter and you are good to go. The inverter draws its power from a 12V (DC) Deep Cycle battery wired in series as this is a 24V inverter. The battery will need to be recharged as the power is drawn out of it by the inverter. The battery can be recharged using solar panels, or a battery charger plugged into an AC outlet to recharge the battery.
Specifications/ Product Features:
- Input Voltage: 24V
- Output Voltage: 220-240V (AC)
- Output Voltage (USB): 5V(DC) 500Ma
- Continuous Power: 3000W
- Output Wave: Modified Sine Wave
- Dimension (LxWxH): 490 x 240 x 130 mm
- Net Weight: 5.37kg
- Cables to connect the unit to a battery are included.
- Full Protection Overload, and short circuit protection
- 1 x 3000W Power Inverter
- 2 x Cabling for Batteries
- 1 x Earth Leakage Cable with Clamps
- 1 x User manual
Battery Not Included