This GU10's Emergency mode instantly turns on when the power goes off and lasts up to 3 hours on a fully charged lamp. The downlight comes with a 3CCT Dipswitch 3000K/4000K/6000K (all in 1) to match your existing lamps and a 4000K Colour Temperature when Emergency Mode is activated.
-Drops to about 4W when switching over to emergency mode
- Lasts up to 3 hours on emergency mode(on full charge), brighter at the start and dims as it stays on.
- This bulbs needs to be eft switched on once power comes back in order for it to charge back up, charging time is about 5-6 hours for a full charge.
-It has a wide voltage range designed specifically for the South African market
-120 Degree lens to match existing downlights
-Epistar Led chips at 90 Lumens per watt
-It has a built-in 3CCT dipswitch allowing you to change between 3 colour temperatures (3000k Warm White/4000k Natural White/6000k Cool White). The colour automatically changes to 4000k Natural White in emergency mode.
-Automatically switches to emergency mode once the electricity goes out.
-The bulb has a 1Kv built-in surge protector making it perfect for use during load shedding and power cuts, ensuring the bulb is protected when normal house power returns.
This product is not to be installed on a circuit controlled by dimmers or sensors of any kind.
- Colour Temperature: 3 colour temperatures (3000k Warm White/4000k Natural White/6000k Cool White)
- Lumen Output: 540 Lumens
- CRI: >80
- Beam Angle: 120 Degrees
- Input Voltage: AC180-277V
- Housing: PC and Internal Aluminium
- Operating Temperature: 0~35 Degrees Celsius
- Internal Battery Size: Li-1400mAH
- Bulb Length: 94.8mm
- Surge Protection: 1Kv
What's in the box:
1x 6W GU10 Rechargeable LED Emergency Downlight