Our disinfectant fogging solution is Free of both alcohol and chlorine. The disinfectant is made of a solution that contains quaternary ammonium compounds (QAC's) . The solution is non flammable which allows for it to be used in both hot or cold fogging machines. The solution is proven to kill 99% of germs, bacteria and viruses. This solution is SABS and NRCS approved. The solution can also be used as a surface disinfectant.
MSDS available on request.
Not to be taken orally - For external use only.
- Alcohol free
- Chlorine free
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds (QAC) solution
- Non flammable
- Use in hot or cold fogging machine
- Kills 99% germs, bacteria and viruses
- SABS approved
- NRCS approved
What are QACs?
Quaternary Ammonium Compounds (QACs) are a type of chemical that is used to kill bacteria, viruses, and mold. There are many different types of QACs. They are often found in disinfectants and in cleaning products that are used in places such as hospitals, day care centers, restaurants, and homes.
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds (QAC) are found in fabric softeners and shampoo.
- QAC's are used in disinfectants used within the food industry.
- Most germ killing products contain QAC.
- Alcohol disinfectants are less effective than QAC disinfectants.