Pulse oximetry is a test used to measure the oxygen level (oxygen saturation) of the blood. It is an easy, painless measure of how well oxygen is being sent to parts of your body furthest from your heart, such as the arms and legs.
A pulse oximeter is a small, lightweight device used to monitor the amount of oxygen carried in the body. This non-invasive tool attaches painlessly to your fingertip, sending two wavelengths of light through the finger to measure your pulse rate and how much oxygen is in your system.
- Easy to Read two colour TFT Display
- Low power consumption (2xAAA batteries)
- Low voltage warning
- Auto Shutdown ( After 5 seconds)
- Smaller size, lightweight and easy to carry
- CE Approved
- Blood oxygen saturation:
- Measure range 70% ~ 100%
- Measure range 30 BPM - 250BPM
±2BPM or ±2% of the value
- 2 x AAA 1.5V Batteries