This is the ultimate solution to power outages(Load Shedding) or if you just want to save on your electrical bills. This Mecer 2400VA 1440W inverter converts direct current (DC) from your batteries in to alternating current (AC), the inverter then supplies your house with 220V alternating current. Generators are usually very noisy and run at constant speeds of typically 3600rpm to produce electricity. The engine speed should remain constant to generate electricity. Have peace of mind with this Mecer inverter and start the process of saving.
Specifications/ Product Features:
- CAPACITY 2400 VA / 1440 W
- Voltage 230VAC
- Acceptable Voltage Range 90-280VAC
- Frequency Range 60Hz or 50 Hz (auto sensing)
- AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode) 10%
- Efficiency Peak - 82%
- Transfer Time 20 ms typical
- Waveform (Batt. Mode) Simulated Sine Wave
- Battery Voltage 24 VDC
- Floating Charge Voltage 27.4 VDC 2%
- Low Battery Alarm Voltage 20.4 VDC 2%
- Shutdown Voltage 19.8 VDC 2%
- Overcharge Protection 30 VDC 2%
- Maximum Charge Current 10A or 20A (Selectable)
- Dimension: 300 x 360 x 88mm
- Net Weight: 4.8kg
- A 220V power cable is included to recharge the battery while the power is on.
- Cables to connect the unit to a battery are included.
- Full Protection Overload, and short circuit protection
Battery Not Included.