Home automation is "The Internet of Things". It simply means the way all devices or appliances are networked together to provide users with a seamless control over their home equipment.
Sonoff Basic is an affordable WiFi smart switch that provides users with smart home control. It is a remote control power switch that can connect to a wide range of appliances. Sonoff Basic WiFi electrical switch transmits data to a cloud platform through the WiFi Router, which enables users to remotely control all the connected appliances, via the mobile application eWeLink.
Sonoff WiFi controlled switch makes all home appliances smart. As long as the mobile phone has network(2G/3G/4G/WiFi), users can remotely control the appliances by turning them on off from anywhere at any time. Another feature available is to set timers for the appliances, which can include countdown/scheduled/loop timers, and can thus, help users maintain an easy life.
The mobile application eWeLink enables users to control the appliances easily. The iOS version of the application can be downloaded in App Store while the Android version in Google Play.
- Supports WiFi network.
- Supports remotely turn on or off connected appliance/light.
- Supports max 8 enabled scheduled/countdown/loop timers for each device.
- Supports numerous WiFi smart switches on one smart phone.
- Voltage range: 90-250v AC(50/60Hz)
- Max current: 10A
- Max Wattage: 2200W
- Dimensions: 88*38*23mm (L*W*H)
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Color: White