The USB-C to HDMI audio/video adapter converter with power delivery is an ideal solution for connecting a device with a USB 3.1 Type-C connector to an HDTV ...This adapter adds an HDMI display port and a standard USB 3.0 type A port, along with the USB-C charging port to your Macbook. Use the USB 3.0 type A port to connect external drives and devices to your Macbook. Use the HDMI port to connect a High Definition monitor, such as an HDTV with up to 4K Ultra HD resolution.
1. Material: aluminum alloy, ABS housing.
2. Sizes: 59.1 * 53.7 * 12.4mm. Cable length: 130mm. Weight: 45g.
3. Interface: Type-C male to USB3.0 female, HDMI, Type-C (PD).
4. Type-C female socket (only one-way power supply): support PD2.0, working voltage / current 5V-20V / 3A, maximum output power 67W.
USB female socket: USB3.0 support maximum 0.75A.
5. For notebooks with Type-C interface, expand to Type-C, USB and HDMI (connect the projector or HDTV) interfaces.
6. Compatible with most operating systems, such as Windows and Mac OS.